TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The onlinebits.net website ("Website") and mobile application ("App") and related services (together with the Website, the "Service"), are operated by soknamonu solutions pvt.ltd, ("onlinebits.net" "us," or "we"). Access and use of the Services are subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Service ("Terms and Conditions"). By accessing or using any part of the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions including any future modifications. Exam tool may amend, update or change these Terms and Conditions. If we do this, Bits platform will post a notice that we have made changes to these Terms and Conditions .If you do not agree to abide by test platforms Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to use or access this exams platform.
Description of Website and Services
The Services allows users to (i) from the Web and elsewhere, (ii) create exams for free or paid basis (iii) share questions with registered clients on paid basis. Onlinebits.net may receive a fee or other consideration for allowing the clients to share questions with other clients. Users interested in submitting for sharing questions, may do so only if they comply with requirements set forth in these Terms and Conditions concerning the questions submitted and use of the sharing, (iv) conduct examinations to test their learners as well as for other learners ,(v) Build your own website/URL Page/Profile page
Onlinebits may, in its sole discretion and at any time, update, change, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any aspect of the Service, temporarily or permanently.
In connection with registering for and using the Service, you agree (i) to provide accurate, current and complete information about you and/or your organization as requested by test platform; (ii) to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account; (iii) to maintain and promptly update any registration information you provide to bits platform , to keep such information accurate, current and complete; and (iv) to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account.
Exams platform Communication
You agree to receive communication from our examination tool in connection with your use of exams platform Services in the form of email or SMS messages, account activity notification, service updates, and reminders without limitation.
Examination tool may terminate your access and use of the Service immediately at any time, for any reason, and at such time you will have no further right to use the Service. You may terminate your conduct exams account at any time by following the instructions available through the Service. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions relating to the protection and enforcement of exam tool's proprietary rights, your representations and warranties, disclaimer of representations and warranties, release and indemnities, limitations of liability and types of damages, ownership of data and information, governing law and venue, and miscellaneous provisions shall survive any such termination.
"Bits platform" and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service are trademarks or service marks of examination tool or their respective owners, and certain of them are registered. Access and use of the Service does not grant or provide you with the right or license to reproduce or otherwise use the test platform name or third-party trademarks, service marks, graphics or logos.
User Content Posted on the Site
You are solely responsible for the profiles, comments, messages, notes, text, documents, presentations, videos, animation files, listings, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the "User Content"). You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation User Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others.
We do not claim any ownership of the User Content. You the user may have an option to mark the test you create as Paid/free test or allow it to be used by other users of the Site (Share questions).
Notice for Claims of Copyright Violations
If you are a copyright owner and have a good faith belief that any material available through the service infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a copyright infringement notification to bits platform pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by providing us with the following information in writing:
- 1. an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- 2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- 3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, with enough detail that we may find it on the Service;
- 4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
- 5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- 6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Agreement and Warranty
Although as an online service provider, we are not responsible for the conduct of our users, we want Bits platform to be a safe place on the internet user information Online examination tool assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or existence of any communications between users. Therefore, in using ONLINE EXAMINATION PLATFORM you represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. In no event will exam tool be liable to you or any third party claiming through you (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or other theory) for indirect, incidental, special, consequential. In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES BY ONLINE EXAMINATION PLATFORM
- 1. Post content or initiate communications which are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- 2. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to a) Using exam tool to connect to people who don't know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and b) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
- 3. Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications.
- 4. Use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site; use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site; register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity.
- 5. Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, uploading photographs of celebrities in your profile, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present; upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
- 6. Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- 7. Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; intimidate or harass another.
- 8. Use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site. upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
- 9. Sell, rent, or otherwise provide your contacts/other users contact information to any third party for marketing purposes. Further you cannot use your contact/other users contact information for marketing purposes.
Access and use of the service may be unavailable during periods of peak demand, system upgrades, malfunctions or scheduled or unscheduled maintenance or for other reasons.
You acknowledge that exam platform reserves the right to charge for the Examination tool Services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion. In case if you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to the refund of any unused tests of subscription fees paid by you.
- i. Our exam tool will report the transactions that are generated using the test platform system.
- ii. Bits platform does deduct any commission or other service charges from these collected payments.
- iii. You agree not to send unsolicited email to a User or use the Services to collect payments for sending, or assisting in sending, unsolicited email to third parties and/or other Users.
- 1. Once you register on our Website, we maintain an Institution/Individual publisher/learner account for you to keep a record of all your transactions with us.
- 2. Institution/Individual publisher/Learner can withdraw the amount in their account by means of either an account payee cheque or an electronic bank to bank transfer for the amount of winnings.
- 3. Users agree that all withdrawals you make are governed by the following conditions:
- A. You can choose to withdraw money from your account at any time, subject to money withdrawal restrictions, by notifying us of your withdrawal request.
- B. Once notified, post verification of the withdrawal request, we may disburse the specified amount by cheque or electronic transfer based on the mode of withdrawal selected by you. We shall make our best efforts to honor your choice on the mode of withdrawal, but reserve the right to always disburse the specified amount to you by cheque.
- C. Withdrawals attract processing charges as per the prevalent policy. In the event that you do not have an adequate amount in your user account to pay the processing charge, your withdrawal will not be processed at that time.
- D. If a cheque is not encashed within 30 days of dispatch, we will deem the cheque to have been lost and reserve the right to cancel the cheque with necessary instructions to our bank to stop payment of that cheque. This may result in dishonor of that cheque in which case we shall not be liable for the cheque amount to you. Any request for reissuing the cheque will result in deduction of applicable processing charges from the amount of the cheque on reissuance.
- E. We will attempt our best to process your withdrawals in a timely manner, but there could be delays due to the time required for verification and completing the withdrawal transaction. We shall not be liable to pay you any form of compensation for the reason of delays in remitting payments to you from your user account.
In the event of a Test Issue, exam platform will use reasonable efforts to resolve the Test Issue. For purposes of this Section, "Test Issue" means: (i) the inability to complete the test due to a failure in the Website or the App, Whether an issue constitutes a Test Issue will be determined by exam platform in its reasonable discretion. The refund will depend on the nature of the Test Issue and will replace /credits the affected test. The refund will be in the form of tests, but not in the form of money. To submit a valid claim for a refund, a user must (a) submit the Test Issue in writing to exam platform within 24 hours after the Test Issue occurs, and respond to bits platform requests for information or cooperation, (b) not have directly or indirectly caused the Test Issue, and (c) have met all test requirements when taking the test prior to making a claim for a Test Issue.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site or the Service ("Submissions"), provided by you to Company are non-confidential, and shall become the sole property of Company. Company shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. Exams platform reserves the right, but has no obligation to monitor disputes between you and other Members.